You will be bound by this Policy whether You are a (i) “Visitor” (which means that You simply browse Our Website), or (ii) “User (which means You have registered with the Company to have access to the Portal for paid Services).
Additional information shall be obtained by the Company once you chose to become a User of the Portal.
1.1 Information We Collect from You: You provide us with information about yourself when you:
(1) Register or log in to the Portal;
(2) Fill in the online form provided by the Company;
(3) Contact customer support.
1.2 Device, Usage Information, and Transactional Data: We may collect information about based on how you use Our Platform.When You are a User:
(1) IP address;
(2) Unique device identifiers and device attributes, like operating system and browser type;
(3) Usage data, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the date and time you used our Services, the frequency of your use of our Services, error logs etc;When You are a User:
(4) IP address;
(5) Information pertaining to unique identification;
(6) Transactional data (non-content data about electronic transactions you start, review, or sign), such as: names and email addresses of parties, information about third parties onboarded by the User or their devices, such as name, email address, IP address, and authentication methods
1.3 We will store Your username, country and specialty on an unencrypted server. Your password is cryptographically hashed, and. We collect and hold this information in order to provide you a better service
1.4 You are solely responsible for
(1) maintaining the strict confidentiality of Your Login credentials, you may be able to access the platform/portal either by entering your login credentials or by using OTP sent to the registered mobile/email id
(2) not allowing another person to use Your Login to access the services,
(3) any and all damages or losses that may be incurred or suffered as a result of any activities that occur in Your Login,
1.5 You agree to immediately notify Company in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of Your Login or any other breach of security.
1.6 On receiving personal information about You, You no longer remain anonymous to Us. We may use this information to do internal research on demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve Our customers. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We indicate fields that are mandatorily required to be filled and fields that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such information to Us.
2.1 The information collected by Us through Our Website is used by Us for various purposes to enable Us to serve You better including:-
(1) To assist you with digital onboarding of you/your client;
(2) Internal record keeping;
(3) To improve Our services;
(4) To periodically send promotional emails or messages on the Website about new products, special offers or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address which You have provided; or
(5) Information to customize the Website according to Your interests from time to time.
2.2 We may use personal information to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our services, help promote a safe service to all the customers, measure consumer interest in Our services, customize Your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Our Terms.
2.3 We identify and use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Websites. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
4.1 All information is saved and stored on servers which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorised person has access to it. Once Your information is in Our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Company acknowledges the importance of and is committed to maintaining the security of all information received. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure or fool proof. Therefore, while Company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect the Personal Data; Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5.1 We use third-party services to serve You better when You visit Our Platform. These companies may use information (not including Your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about You to the extent necessary for Manch to deliver the Services to You. By using Our Platform You agree and hereby authorize Us to share Your details and personal information with such third parties to the extent necessary for Us to deliver the Services to You.
Let Us Redefine Digital Transformation for India
We are Happy to Connect
MANCH TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
# 441 NGEF Layout, Railway Parallel Road, Sadanandnagar,
Bangalore - 560 038 Karnataka, India